Full Time Schoolwear Supervisor for Schoolwear Supplier
S. Simmonds & Son – Dockside Shopping Centre, Chatham
Do you have a passion for retail and love to give great customer service. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Supervisor to support our store manager in our brand new Schoolwear store in Dockside Shopping Centre, Chatham.
You will actively strive to achieve daily tasks and drive team members, whilst always maintaining excellent customer service, this role will require an established organised supervisor that is confident in making decisions in the absence of the store manager and confident in delegating and organising the day to day running.
duties include: ·
-Ensuring customer service excellence is always delivered.
– Receiving and storing stock, processing customer orders, accurately and in a timely manner.
– To assist in the Visual merchandising of the store assisted/un-assisted (training will be given) ·
– To take ownership of own training & development,
– To be people focused and possess excellent communication skills at all levels.
– Take full responsibility for dealing with complaints, maintaining a positive attitude when faced with difficulties and ensuring that the customer is dealt with efficiently at all times.·
– To handle numerous tasks whilst maintaining effectiveness and having the ability to switch between tasks when faced with changing priorities·
– Practice good Health & Safety procedures within the store environment.·
– Practice good housekeeping at all times.
The role is 35 hours per week working 5 out of 7 days including weekends and some bank holidays.
Training will be given on all aspects of the business and there are excellent opportunities for personal development.
We offer competitive rates of pay and discounts on all merchandise.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV with a covering letter to
email@example.com or post to Liza Harding, S Simmonds & Son Ltd, 3-5 Eldon Way, Paddock Wood, Kent. TN12 6BEBack to all Jobs