Full Time Schoolwear Store Manager
S. Simmonds & Son – Dockside shopping Centre, Chatham
Do you have a passion for retail and love to give great customer service. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced manager to help run our brand new Schoolwear store in Dockside Shopping Centre.
As a Schoolwear manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the store, taking full responsibility. You will actively strive to achieve daily tasks and drive team members, whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times, this role will require an established organised supervisor that is confident in making decisions and in delegating and organising the day to day running.
duties include: ·
– To be responsible for the running of the store.
-Providing a fun and motivating environment that will inspire the team to achieve daily tasks
-Ensuring customer service excellence is delivered at all times.
– Receiving and storing stock, processing customer orders, accurately and in a timely manner.
– To assist in the Visual merchandising of the store assisted/un-assisted (training will be given)·
– To take ownership of own training & development,
– To be people focused and possess excellent communication skills at all levels.
– Take full responsibility for dealing with complaints, maintaining a positive attitude when faced with difficulties and ensuring that the customer is dealt with efficiently at all times.·
– To handle numerous tasks whilst maintaining effectiveness and having the ability to switch between tasks when faced with changing priorities·
– Practice good housekeeping at all times.
The role is 35 hours per week working 5 out of 7 days including weekends and some bank holidays.
Training will be given on all aspects of the business and there are excellent opportunities for personal development.
We offer competitive rates of pay and discounts on all merchandise.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV with a covering letter to
email@example.com or post to Liza Harding, S Simmonds & Son Ltd, 3-5 Eldon Way, Paddock Wood, Kent. TN12 6BEBack to all Jobs